Hokulia Addict

3:39 PM

Hi, my name is Hannah, and I'm a Hokulia Addict.

During the summer of 2012, I tested probably 4 or 5 different shave ice places. I didn't intentionally set out to find the best shave ice place around...it just kind of happened. And Hokulia outshot the competition by a mile.

After our ward intramural ultimate frisbee game last Thursday, Stephen and I suggested we should all go to Hokulia. I was SHOCKED to find out that 7 out of the 10 people we were with HADN'T ever been! I felt it was my duty to introduce everyone to the life changing stuff and was adamant that they come along.

Unfortunately I forgot to take a posed group picture which had been my intention, but at least I snapped this one candid shot of almost everyone  :)  (I apologize that it's not the best haha.)

Despite the skepticism of some - everyone agreed that it was a life-changing experience.
I wasn't the least bit surprised. ;)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I know the owner of the Hokulia Ice Shack...we took some education classes together! And yes, they have the best shaved ice. I love their ice caps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ice caps & ice cream ALL THE WAY. It's the only acceptable way to eat shave ice ;)

      Delete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images