An SLC Lunch Date.

4:12 PM

On Friday morning I took my cousin Jess to the Airport, and since I was in Salt Lake anyway, I just decided to hang out there for the day and wait for Stephen to get off work. I found a park not far from his office and did some serious 6th grade start-of-the-year planning. Well...at least I tried. During his lunch break we met up and went to a restaurant called My Thai. Since we are trying to be frugal (!!!) we decided to split one lunch-special plate and then top it off with the peanut butter and honey sandwiches I had packed in Stephen's lunch. :) (How that man eats three PB&H sandwiches EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. for lunch never ceases to amaze.) Unfortunately the sandwiches paled in comparison to the delicious Massaman Curry and rice and noodles from the restaurant. Lesson learned: Next time start with the crusty sandwiches. ;)                                              

After the lunch break he went back to work and I went back to the park. I made some headway in reading the book The First Days of School  by Harry Wong, but unfortunately made very little headway in actually figuring out what I will do for them. [worried face emoji] It's almost crunch time!

On our way back from SLC we stopped at Nordstrom Rack -- which could be detrimental if you're trying to use money sparingly -- luckily all we ended up with was a sweater for less than $10! (Steal!!!) [Also, have I mentioned on this blog that Stephen loooooooves to shop?! I'm the luckiest girl in the world! ;)]

Oh how I love this man of mine!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images