A Wedding and A Video

7:42 PM

Today was Bryce and Melissa's wedding! I offered to make them a little wedding video as my wedding present to them. This is the first interview-type video I've done for anyone other than myself (for my wedding last summer), so I was pretty nervous about it! I'm by no means a professional, but it was a ton of fun to make and I learned A TON in the process. I'd love to hear what you think!

                     
                                             Bryce & Melissa from Hannah Olson on Vimeo.

The video was filmed with a Canon Rebel T3i and edited with Adobe Premiere Pro.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. What a wonderful gift! I loved it! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Hannah! BUT....where's the picture/video of his big toe?! I can't be the only person that was waiting to see that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm dying, I promise i'll leave your blog alone soon! SOOOO Cute. She is darling, and he looks so happy. and you rock at videos my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images